Anaheim: Join us all weekends in the month of May as we begin building 6 homes for families living in Rosarito, Mexico. All ages from preschool and up are able to help. Be part of the work we will be doing this summer...here...now. Look for the builds and tables out on the Plaza before and after services.
Donate new items for children living at City of Refuge in Mexico. Bring any of the following items. Donations will be set up in a store-like atmosphere where children will be given a rare (free) "shopping experience."
- New, fun school supplies (pens, markers, fun pencils, spiral notebooks, colored pencils, crayons, rulers, erasers, calculators, pencil sharpeners, etc.)
- New clothes (shirts, pants, hoodie sweatshirts, socks for boys or girls an size you choose from a kids XS-adult XL)
- New shoes (black tennis shoes are most desired...any size from child size 12-adult size 10.5)
- New small toys (not requiring batteries)
- New Spanish books (for a child or a teen)
- New full size hygiene items (shampoo, conditioner, soap or shower gel, deodorant, nail polish, fun toothbrushes, toothpaste, etc.)
Park Rapids: May 15 & 22 we will write messages on special gifts that will hang in the homes of the 6 families in Rosarito, Mexico. This summer we're sending hundreds to build homes. These gifts will go in each one and serve as a reminder to the family that we love them and are praying for them.
Meet Pancho & Griselda
Pancho and Griselda have had big dreams of graduating high school to pursue degrees at university. Currently this family lives in a small trailer on a borrowed piece of land, unable to afford the purchase a home to call their own. Pancho works as a gas station attendant and Griselda as a cleaning lady. For this family, the gift of a new home would make their dreams for a better future possible for their children.