Do you ever wonder...
What apps are on your child’s phone? What social media are they using? What age should a child have a smart phone? Digital technology is an excellent tool to make and enhance social relationships, however, it can also expose our children to risk.
We are excited to have Clayton Cranford, cyber safety expert and law enforcement professional, to help us navigate this very important subject. He created the Cyber Safety Cop website and authored, Parenting in the Digital World. He teaches parents and students how to avoid the inherent risks of social media and other web-based platforms by knowing the danger signs and using safe practices.
Clay Cranford will discuss:
• Current impact of bullying in schools
• Current apps kids are using and what you need to know about them
• Risks associated with popular social media sites
• "Sexting" and online predators
• How to set expectations and consequences
• How to monitor online activity and find secret Instagram accounts
• How to talk to your child about pornography
• Parental controls and privacy settings
THIS EVENT IS FOR PARENTS ONLY. NO CHILDREN ARE ALLOWED IN THE PRESENTATION
ALL SOCAL CAMPUSES
Saturday, September 7th
Anaheim Campus Student Center
The event is FREE and FREE childcare is also provided for kids birth-5th grade.
Snacks will be served during the presentation