Small groups at Eastside are built around the gifts and passions of our leaders.
We have sports groups and serving groups and study groups; couples groups and singles groups; groups for young people and groups for senior citizens.
But all of our groups have two things in common:
1. Their purpose is to help people make friends, follow Jesus, and make a difference
2. It takes a leader to make the group a reality.
Small group leaders are the people who make groups happen. They leverage their gifts and passions to foster relationships, facilitate spiritual growth, and impact our communities.
Because of the level of responsibility involved in leading a group, there are few things we ask new leaders to do:
- Attend our new leader training class. It takes place the fourth weekend of every month during Next Steps.
- Complete our leadership application: CLICK HERE
- Interview with one of our small group directors.
- Sign Eastside's small group leader agreement.
Once you've done that, you're all set to go. All of those steps combined should take less than three hours.
Want to get started? Just click the link below to contact the person responsible for groups at your campus: