But he was pierced for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his wounds we are healed. Isaiah 53:5
1) Write "Healing" in your journal for Day 3
Pray Healing using "The Hand". Here are some examples:
- Close Relationships: Father, please heal my sister who has been suffering from the flu.
- Leaders: God, please heal our nation from the hate and sin of racism. I pray that you would work through our government and use your church as a way to heal this issue.
- Enemies: For many years now my dad and I haven't been speaking much. God I ask that you would help me forgive and that you would heal our hearts.
- The weak: God I think of the victims of violence in this country. Would you bring healing to their hearts and their lives. Give them a sense of peace and remind them of the purpose you have for them.
- Yourself: Father, I've felt a sense of anxiety at work. Often I leave work feeling defeated. Please heal my heart and calm my anxieties. I cast my cares on you.
2) Pray with us
God would you use Eastside as a vessel of hope and healing in Orange County, Park Rapids, and beyond? Father show us what you see and use us in our homes, workplaces, and schools to bring light to dark places. God use your church to do your work. We pray that you would expand your kingdom, that grace would find it's way to the discouraged, and that healing will touch the lives of many in our cities. We love you and what you are doing, amen.
Get ready for our Worship & Prayer Night with this playlist:
3) Share with us
As we prepare for our "Night of Prayer & Worship", in what way can we pray for you?
We would love to celebrate answered prayers with you at our "Night of Worship & Prayer". What victory can we share with the church?